An eight-year-old boy died of snakebite in Konchur village of Chittapur taluk of Kalaburagi district on Wednesday.
The deceased, identified as Vishwa S. Koli, went to the fields to answer nature’s call and was bitten by a snake.
When he started screaming, the villagers sitting in a hotel nearby rushed to the spot and tried to shift him to hospital. He, however, breathed his last on the way to hospital.
- Comments will be moderated by The Hindu editorial team.
- Comments that are abusive, personal, incendiary or irrelevant cannot be published.
- Please write complete sentences. Do not type comments in all capital letters, or in all lower case letters, or using abbreviated text. (example: u cannot substitute for you, d is not 'the', n is not 'and').
- We may remove hyperlinks within comments.
- Please use a genuine email ID and provide your name, to avoid rejection.
Printable version | Sep 2, 2021 6:23:09 PM | https://www.thehindu.com/news/national/karnataka/boy-dies-of-snake-bite/article36251462.ece
© THG PUBLISHING PVT LTD.