Bangalore Water Supply and Sewerage Board (BWSSB) will hold a phone-in programme on Saturday between 9 a.m. and 10.30 a.m.
According to a press release, BWSSB Chairman, N. Jayaram will address the grievances of consumers relating to water billing, manhole overflow, meter reading, improper water supply, and sanitary issues. Consumers may call 080-22945119 to participate in the programme. They have to share their R.R. number before raising a complaint, the release stated.
- Comments will be moderated by The Hindu editorial team.
- Comments that are abusive, personal, incendiary or irrelevant cannot be published.
- Please write complete sentences. Do not type comments in all capital letters, or in all lower case letters, or using abbreviated text. (example: u cannot substitute for you, d is not 'the', n is not 'and').
- We may remove hyperlinks within comments.
- Please use a genuine email ID and provide your name, to avoid rejection.
Printable version | Sep 2, 2021 7:45:46 PM | https://www.thehindu.com/news/cities/bangalore/bwssb-phone-in-programme-on-september-4/article36254751.ece
© THG PUBLISHING PVT LTD.