The Karnataka Examinations Authority (KEA) on Saturday announced the first round of seat allotment for engineering courses through the Common Entrance Test (CET 2021) route.
As many as 61,000 seats of the total available 67,000 were allotted. Students who opt for Choice 1 in the allotment will have to download the admission order between November 30 and December 2, 11 a.m. Students will have to report to the colleges on or before December 3.
- Comments will be moderated by The Hindu editorial team.
- Comments that are abusive, personal, incendiary or irrelevant cannot be published.
- Please write complete sentences. Do not type comments in all capital letters, or in all lower case letters, or using abbreviated text. (example: u cannot substitute for you, d is not 'the', n is not 'and').
- We may remove hyperlinks within comments.
- Please use a genuine email ID and provide your name, to avoid rejection.
Printable version | Nov 28, 2021 2:36:55 AM | https://www.thehindu.com/news/national/karnataka/cet-61000-seats-allotted-for-engineering-courses/article37731608.ece
© THG PUBLISHING PVT LTD.