The Central Crime Branch police (CCB) arrested a 48-year-old person, who was reported to be absconding all these days, on charges of cheating a landowner of ₹2.50 crore. The accused was identified as H. Ramakrishnan. A complaint was registered in the Entrustment Document Fraud of CCB by Sucharitha that the accused, who got general power of attorney, sold four plots owned by her near Velachery without informing her.
- Comments will be moderated by The Hindu editorial team.
- Comments that are abusive, personal, incendiary or irrelevant cannot be published.
- Please write complete sentences. Do not type comments in all capital letters, or in all lower case letters, or using abbreviated text. (example: u cannot substitute for you, d is not 'the', n is not 'and').
- We may remove hyperlinks within comments.
- Please use a genuine email ID and provide your name, to avoid rejection.
Printable version | Oct 19, 2021 1:08:08 AM | https://www.thehindu.com/news/national/tamil-nadu/man-arrested-for-cheating-landowner/article37063322.ece
© THG PUBLISHING PVT LTD.