Tamil Nadu Open University, along with The Tamil Nadu Dr. MGR Medical University, has launched two courses on COVID-19. The duration of the courses will be one month and three months. Anyone with a degree, students of nursing who have completed their degree and nursing tutors and faculty can apply.
An agreement was signed by the registrars of the respective universities — M.B. Aswath Kumar of the medical university and K. Ratnakumar of the Open University — last week.
Vice-Chancellor Sudha Seshayyan and her counterpart in Open University K. Parthasarathy participated in the event.
- Comments will be moderated by The Hindu editorial team.
- Comments that are abusive, personal, incendiary or irrelevant cannot be published.
- Please write complete sentences. Do not type comments in all capital letters, or in all lower case letters, or using abbreviated text. (example: u cannot substitute for you, d is not 'the', n is not 'and').
- We may remove hyperlinks within comments.
- Please use a genuine email ID and provide your name, to avoid rejection.
Printable version | Oct 19, 2021 1:07:32 AM | https://www.thehindu.com/news/national/tamil-nadu/open-varsity-launches-two-courses-on-covid-19/article37063317.ece
© THG PUBLISHING PVT LTD.