Vizianagaram Zilla Parishad vice-chairman Ambati Anil Kumar died of a heart attack here in the early hours of Saturday. He was 30 years old and unmarried.
Mr. Kumar was elected as Salur ZPTC member, and was a close relative of Salur MLA P. Rajannadora. His sudden death shocked YSR Congress leaders.
- Comments will be moderated by The Hindu editorial team.
- Comments that are abusive, personal, incendiary or irrelevant cannot be published.
- Please write complete sentences. Do not type comments in all capital letters, or in all lower case letters, or using abbreviated text. (example: u cannot substitute for you, d is not 'the', n is not 'and').
- We may remove hyperlinks within comments.
- Please use a genuine email ID and provide your name, to avoid rejection.
Printable version | Oct 23, 2021 11:58:34 AM | https://www.thehindu.com/news/national/andhra-pradesh/vizianagaram-zilla-parishad-vice-chairman-dies-aged-30/article37135925.ece
© THG PUBLISHING PVT LTD.